into the snow.
welcome
Hello and welcome to my blog!Thanks for visiting and pls. be enlightened.Let us exchange links just message me in my tagboard.My rules here are just simple.Just be nice and don't steal what's not yours.That's all!Drop by soon.
online
forward »
Linggo, Agosto 21, 2011, 7:55 PM
Hello 


It's so awesome to be here in blogspot.My soul is finally contented because I always surf in different blogs here before and they were so cool so I really wanted to make a blog before but I have no time because of school but now I finally made one!!.I made my name dobbyelf because I love dobby the elf from Harry Potter,yeah I am a Potterhead too.But too sad he died in Deathly Hallows Part 1 and too bad Harry Potter saga is over now.Well I've got to tell you about me.My name is Jan but real name is Liza.I'm 16 years old and going on 17.Yeah!!I'm olddd.haha.I am childish but I have a sense of humor I think.I am from Philippines.I am a college student and I am taking up Architecture.I love wathing movies that are American love stories and I remember watching 'Leap Year' and that was my favorite because Dublin is nice and the whole movie was good.I want to go to different places like London,Washington,D.C,Jerusalem and everywhere.I am very simple and my blog too.I am not so active anymore in the web not like before because of school but I will try to post here sometimes.Well that is all I can say for now so I'll see you soon!Tata
0 comments | Leave a comment