into the snow.
welcome
Hello and welcome to my blog!Thanks for visiting and pls. be enlightened.Let us exchange links just message me in my tagboard.My rules here are just simple.Just be nice and don't steal what's not yours.That's all!Drop by soon.
online
« back forward »
Martes, Agosto 23, 2011, 12:40 AM
New Divide 


I tried to edit my blog most of the time today and yesterday.I've missed going to other social networks because of that.Now I have to write fast so I can visit the other sites because on Friday I will go back to school,not really like having lessons and stuffs but because this Friday,we will have a dance practice for our p.e. festival and I really have to go because of the grade.On Saturday we will finally perform our dance in the soccer field.I'm not really excited because I want to stay home and just be lazy.

Moving on,I was watching tv this morning and I watched The Glee Project and the episode that I watched to it was the finale and It was cool.I like the one winner who looks like the lead singer from the Script.Well most of them are actually cool.I really have to write something on my blog so that this woudn't be a dead blog.
0 comments | Leave a comment