into the snow.
welcome
Hello and welcome to my blog!Thanks for visiting and pls. be enlightened.Let us exchange links just message me in my tagboard.My rules here are just simple.Just be nice and don't steal what's not yours.That's all!Drop by soon.
online
« back forward »
Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011, 12:00 AM
Raindy day 
Sigh my computer is so lag today and it's because of the viruses,I can't blame anyone.I watched this movie this morning that is The Ghost Writer.It is a political thriller film and I never really liked political films or any political related stuffs except for that movie.What I love most about the movie was their scene or setting.It was humid,dark,cool and peaceful place except for those people who are protesting.I also watched Freaky Friday last night on disney channel and still it was funny and good.

I missed a very important event at school today and I'm a little pissed because I didn't remember that it was supposed to be today.I only knew last night that the event is today and I can't go to school because it's very far and I don't have time anymore.I'm going to see what's coming for me 0:

Today has been a rainy day and the atmosphere is just like the atmosphere from the ghost writer movie and that's a good thing.I wish it will stay like this forever because I hate the sun especially when in school.It's annoying.
0 comments | Leave a comment