into the snow.
welcome
Hello and welcome to my blog!Thanks for visiting and pls. be enlightened.Let us exchange links just message me in my tagboard.My rules here are just simple.Just be nice and don't steal what's not yours.That's all!Drop by soon.
online
« back forward »
Huwebes, Agosto 25, 2011, 2:10 AM
Jack 
I'm using my phone now to write a post because the cpu of the computer makes creepy noise and I want to post because I still only have 3 posts and I don't want this to be a dead blog.What I did today was watch mv's from youtube.I love listening to the script's music and also to mindy gledhill's.I also watched some scenes of the movie titanic.I want to watch good old movies again.It's a shame that most of my posts are about watching movies-it's because there's no school when I posted it and it's a lazy day.I will be traveling to school this midnight because tomorrow is our p.e. practice for mid term dance.I shall update this post when I can next time because I can't put a banner or a graphic to it.
0 comments | Leave a comment