into the snow.
welcome
Hello and welcome to my blog!Thanks for visiting and pls. be enlightened.Let us exchange links just message me in my tagboard.My rules here are just simple.Just be nice and don't steal what's not yours.That's all!Drop by soon.
online
« back
Biyernes, Agosto 26, 2011, 1:01 AM
In the sea 
I will just not update my last post.I'm writing fast now because I'm traveling to school this afternoon.I said on my last post that I will travel yesterday but the waves were huge and the boat was like up and down.I've missed my practice in p.e. dance this morning and I did not get my costume.I don't know if I can dance in the p.e. festival tomorrow because I have nothing to wear.I don't know if I can look for my teacher tomorrow and if I can't dance,I will feel terrible not because of I love to dance but I was wasting my time traveling instead of doing my plate.If I will be successful tomorrow,I will go back home immediately so I can watch Phineas and Ferb the movie.If not,I will still go home.I haven't watch it yet so I wanna watch tomorrow night.It's also my aunt's birthday tomorrow and I know there are food.I'm like a caveman now because I can't eat good foods at school because everything is like fast food.I shall go now.I shall post soon or on Sunday.

0 comments | Leave a comment